HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, November 17, 2008

Moo Cows and Mobilo

Busy Day(s)
Busy Week(s)
Busy Month(s)
Another one crossed off the calendar

Dave pulled this out yesterday


and someone has played with it ever since, even went to school and pulled out a box full of it at Kindergarten






Makes me smile to see her little fingers working with the pieces, love watching her do things that will help her muscles get stronger and her motor skills improve.

Made this layout today, with a photo from last year



I told Allison today that I was having a break from glimmer mist... I shouldn't have opened my mouth so soon!


Love the hambly stickers from Love Scrappin'


and Smiggle stickers just make me smile!!!

And with that, folks, I am off, outta blogland :)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)