HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, December 01, 2008

Crazy For Cupcakes

Just popping in to show you the things I made using the Scrap-n-Crop December kit, Crazy for Cupcakes.



















































Kit contains 1 Maya Road Cupcake Chipboard Album, My Mind's Eye Chipboard Stickers, Patterned Papers by Basic Grey, Autumn Leaves, KI Memories and Imaginesce; Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories Charms and Assorted Trimmings. Costs 50 Malaysian Ringgit, or about $22 Australian. Go check it out before they all sell!

Things are still busy here so I will be back another day to fill you in on our happenings, with photos of course :)
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. pleasantly pleased as usual!!! thank you! Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved what you've created and love that picture of Lucy with her album :-) She's a cutie.
    Hope you are having fun with your visitors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharmaine, I always love visiting your blog and you inspire me constantly - just wanted to let you know that if you go visit my blog you will see that I nominated you for an award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:57 PM

    Hey Sharmaine! Haven't had the chance to pop in for ages! Lookin' good gorgeous! Love your creativity!
    xxJillGG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scrapbook pages! TFS
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the cupcake album :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omgosh i love that little cupcake album!!! so adorable

    hope you are taking it easy after all the house guests have gone!

    xoxo

    g

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)