HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ode to Tiredness

Why do you beckon at times when I have so much to do?
Why do you call me when my day is so full?
Why do you weigh me down when I need to feel free?
Why do you not leave me so I can rid my mind of the list of things I want to do?
Why do you feel so heavy when if I allowed you in I would feel so light?
Why don't you go find another body to play with and leave mine in peace?!

I will not let you take over my day.
I will not let you change my plans.
I will not let you take my freedom!
I will not let you stop me from doing the things I want to do.
I will not let you burden me any more.
I will let you go so I can live.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)