HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just a quickee

We went to a friends for a bbq lunch today, the girls and I. Lovely time catching up with friends while the kidlets all played, there were 6 Mums with 17 kids between us!

Tonight I am feeling drained, not because of the bbq and all those kids lol

So will fill you in on two things that are happening. This one speaks for itself...
And this one doesn't lol Here is a sneak at just one of the pages I made using the February kit I put together for Suzie at Love Scrappin'.
The kit is just $12 and I made 3 pages with enough left over to make another or a few cards, but I have something up my sleeve for my leftovers so they are staying leftovers for now!! I will let you know when the kit becomes available as the last one sold out mega fast.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)