HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 08, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different

sort of...
not really...
A busy day... that's usual lol
Megan had cross country, Jessica an excursion and they all had the mother's day stall at school.
Today Lucy and I went to visit my Great Aunt, as we do most Fridays.
Dave picked up the schoolies, yay.
While Lucy and I waited at home we played a little bit of this
totem tennis. She enjoyed making faces and poses :)



So that was my day, mostly ;)
Wanted to share some other things...
In the mail yesterday I received this from Tara on etsy and this from Q-Tea.
Today I received this, the acme kit
Some of things that are also inspiring me right now, although I lack time to work on that inspiration, are:
New challenge blog The Copy and Paste Project.
One Little Word have turned 2, celebrating with oodles of prizes as well as their never ending inspiration. Go say Happy Birthday and thank Ronda for taking hold of her idea and running with it :)
And yet another challenge blog, The Spark
Worth a look, even if you don't take up any of the challenges :)
And that my friends is that.
Here's to surviving Soccer Saturday, 2 games on at the same time... cut myself in half?? I think not lol
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day! :):):):):):):):) LOVING the photos...and I am loving that OLW is 2! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're enjoying the kit! The photo you took looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)