HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, June 05, 2009

I Wouldn't Make A Good Mrs Noah!

It's been raining, LOTS!!
Thankfully this afternoon it eased but it has meant that we have been inside lots.
Been playing with this when I had a minute over the last few days, have some other things on the go to but this ones finished :)

Altered a bingo card with an old idea (part 1 and part 2)
While the girls kept busy with things today I made this page, using the June Q Tea kit.
Everything is QTea apart from the Sassafras Lass Whale sticker
Journaling :)

Dave's soccer game for tomorrow has been cancelled, because of the amount of rain, so no idea what our Saturday will be like :)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. ***EEEKKK!!!!*** I remember the BINGO guys!!! I remember the girl, the couple....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loving it!!!!!!!!!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeee that LO...that photo is just precious! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is awesome!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! The photo is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)