HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you Vitamin D!

So glad that the sun shone as brightly as it did today.
It was almost, ALMOST, like a spring day AND I even got the washing out on the line and dry, and that always makes me feel a little better/happier!
So while we were home Lucy and I enjoyed the sunshine :)

She played in the sunroom a while, making Captain Feathersword say Ahoy to me :)

100_5444

Cut some broccoli from the garden, it was soooo good for dinner!

100_5449

and I loved watching the Schmuz on the swing

100_5457

Have you seen the new Kaiser collections yet?? Suzie has all of them at Love Scrappin’ and the Design Team have put together a kit using a collection each. I got to do 2 kits, which are selling at a FURTHER reduced 5%
This is what I created using the kit with the Child’s Play range.

Used the packaging from the diecuts to create this pencil case, love that the packaging is zip lock bags, VERY COOL!

100_5397

I just left the tag on the packaging and used a diecut to cover the brand

      

Again learnt that rubons and Sharmaine are not good friends, they really don’t like me! But I gave them a go :)

100_5400 

This little layout

100_5403

100_5410

When I saw the butterflies Janine Koczwara had in this layout I wanted to see if I could make something similar, so gave it a whirl, using one of the MANY flowers that the kit contains.

100_5409

Will be doing a 5 minute class on how I made the butterfly over at the Love Scrappin’ blog very soon, will keep you posted :)
I also made this page with the kit

100_5438

100_5439

and this card. Still have lots left, which I will share when I do the class :)

100_5442

Tomorrow I will share what I made using the Offshore kit

PS the kits do vary a little in price, due to the contents, but the Childs Play kit is only $13.70 and the Offshore kit is $11.00. They are limited kits so if your interested you need to hurry, just saying :)

PPS: Thanks for all the kind comments, appreciate each of them.

PPPS: I did take the red balloon photo, it was totally staged. Elizabeth brought the balloon home from a party on Saturday and I needed some cheering up so I thought some photos of the sky and a red balloon would help, did a little but wishing this cold was gone so I wouldn’t feel so drained.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. YAY for a SUNNY day!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the photos (especially the Captain...of course, on the show, he kinda annoys me...LOL!) and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's and the mini!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photo of sun shining behind her on the swing. I am glad there was sun shine. We have certainly had our share around here. They have even discussed closing certain lakes around because of low water levels. Stay warm and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had sun and I love the Captain!!!!! Great pics of the swing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool...enjoyed looking at the layouts and especially Lucy's cute little feet...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)