HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

So Far My October Has Been FULL!!!

Full of things like:
Kisses

Under fairy lights

Campfires built by Dave

Ready to sit by

Ready to toast some bread on

Running our dog ragged, he lives at Mum and Dad’s house because they have more room for him to roam

Spring Flowers

A new Q Tea kit, these are my favourite items in the kit and I am hoping I will finally get time to play tomorrow…

By the way Jodi is sponsoring the new Category Stories challenge with 2, yes 2!!, kits as the prize

Taking Lucy out today

To The Fairies concert

She was a little overwhelmed with the people and noise to start with but was dancing and singing by the end

From there we went to the cemetery for the last part of my Great Aunt’s funeral
Been tired and had no time for much else than being busy with life stuffs
Waiting for a new printer head and hope to get some of these new photos printed and added to my ‘to scrap’ pile soon :)
Right now I am sitting here waiting for Dave’s delayed flight to return from Melbourne where he has spent the day for work.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. U have been busy.....but loving the photos!!!! {{{loves to U!}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy and I just adore the pics!!!!! Wishing you a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Love the bread toasting in the campfire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely busy. I wish you peace this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo la la lovin every inch of the blog! Such talent you have with the camera! We just had a camp out and I forgot to take photos. I think its because my lil kids are adults now hmph!
    WEll I am scrapping all I can and don't have time to post. hopefully this weekend will be mine alone with my papers and flare!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the kissy pix is the BEST!

    love ya!!!

    (my word veri is voteroff? huh? I'm registered!!! lol!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)