HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sometimes It Is Better Not To Ask…

The new Category Stories challenge is up and I got to play along again, guesting with Q-Tea

So I made this simple page, cut up an Elle Studio tag from Q-tea’s September kit, Tutti Frutti, speaking of which there is a sneak peek up on the blog for the new November kit, Sing a Happy Song

100_7325

Don’t know why the Kraft paper came out that colour, but it did :)
The journaling

100_7327

Speaking of soccer today was Jessica’s soccer trophy presentation, she doesn’t look happy but she was :)

Yesterday I spent the morning baking
I made some pumpkin and cinnamon muffins and some choc chip cookies, ready for the cake stall that Church is having tomorrow
Today Jessica helped me make the tags and Megan helped me to put them on the bags

100_7368

I also took the plunge and entered this, you still have time to take the plunge too as you have till midnight tonight to sign up

I got right onto it and made my page for the first challenge

100_7384

Made my flower with a glimmer misted doily, corrugated cardboard, sewing pattern paper, denim and a bead

100_7378

Close up so you can see the bead :)

100_7387

Some felt

100_7380

the yellow was scooped back out of the bin, its from the buttons Mum used on a shirt while she was here the other day, she flew out today and we hope to see her, and everyone else, again soon :(

100_7379

And the journaling :)

100_7381

Right-o, that’s it :)
Hope your weekend is a happy one :)

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. hehehehehehe...that first lo makes me giggle!!! I remember when U posted that photo the 1st time around...lol...i was giggling then too!!! CONGRATS on the trophy and YUMMY to those baked goods....and that last LO!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and that flower!!! And thanks soooooooooooooooo much for the "virtual" hug U sent me....we MUST be connected in spirit my dearest....cuz U sent it to me...but U didn't know why U needed too....*sigh* i have been battling the flu since Weds. evening...and trying to stay afloat....sooooooooooo see...there was a reason for your hug!! LOVE U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! I so look forward to your post and don't leave comments enough! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pages. Such a pleasure to visit your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been baking!!! I want some of those goodness! I've missed you too sweetie.. and those mud.. LOL. I'll skip :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy love love love this LO... welldone for this First challenge, it sure will inspire lots of girls :)

    and Congrats for the Trophy !!

    lots of love from the Blue mountains :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)