HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Saturday, April 03, 2010

I Make My Eyes Go Cross-eyed While I Wait For A Webpage To Load

So what’s been happening??
OODLES!!
Very full days indeed!

Wednesday
Megan did a bible reading for the Easter service at school
then Jessica was in the inter-primary  school athletics carnival
She came fourth in her 100m event

100_0968com

then Lucy and I spent the afternoon at Mum and Dads
Thursday was the last day of school

100_0971com

and now we are on Easter break, yay
Dave had the day off so he and I went out for breakfast and spent a lovely day together

Friday
We all went to Launceston, picked up Grandma and brought her back to Hobart
The girls then spent the night at Mum and Dad’s while Dave and I had dinner at Dave’s brother’s house, with Grandma

Today
Slept in, nice :)
Brunched
And watched Dave at soccer

100_0976com

before collecting the girls and coming home again

Yep Oodles :)
This afternoon I also finished up my first project using A Stitch In Time, the new kit from QTea
It is just gorgeous
One of my all time favourite QTea kit
I used 7 things from the kit, well actually it wasn’t even 7 things
I dismantled parts of the kit :)
You can read what and how in my QTea post here
But for now here is the page I made

100_0979

100_0981

100_0982

and that seems to be that :)

 100_0975com

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Love all the pics of the family!!!! Such beautiful girls!!

    Love that LO and the Paper matches just perfect!!

    Wishing you a Blessed and Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeeeee the photos and that lo is gorgeous!!!!! loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could of at least got one where I am not leaning on the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the title, too funny!!! How cool is that background paper, such a fab layout too!! Happy Easter to you and your family!! xo

    P.S lol....who is that leaning against the post at the soccer match??? Is he in the game....lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that last one just gets me Sharmaine. glad to hear you had a nice weekend with your husband. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)