HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Autumn Leaves Wait For Noone

100_1607com

One of the things that has kept me busy has been school
Will slowly fill you in on all that as we go :)
But one of the things has been helping out with each of the girl’s classes
I got to go with Elizabeth’s to the botanical gardens
I spent all morning in the canteen, one of the other things that has been keeping me busy,
And then arrived in time to walk around and check out all the leaves

100_1581com

and of course the ducks in the pond

100_1612com

was a lovely afternoon out
Elizabeth didn’t want to go back on the bus
So her and I went into town and had a minicino before heading back to school to get the others
Was nice to have some time with just her and I :)

As promised the other part of Jocelyn’s present (see post below)
I made this and used it as my post over at Banana Frog, you can see the post here

100_1098

All the stamps are Banana Frog and the buttons are from Such Sweet Tierney
Am drafting blog posts, and scheduling them, with some more crafty goodness and some more catching up on what else has been happening here :)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)