HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Mashin’ The Days

That’s how my week(S) feel
Like someone got a great big potato masher and gave those days a good work out
Mashin’ them all together
So sadly my blog posts are going to reflect that and you will have to bear with me as we hop from day to day :)
Friday, of last week, was green day for school
With a tree planting day and a garden naming ceremony green seemed like the most appropriate colour and our girls embraced it whole heartedly

100_2520com

and I even got to scrap this one ON THE DAY!!
My goodness it’s been quite a while since I have been able to do that :)

100_2527

and I think my brain coped much better having to journal the event while it was fresh in my head lol

100_2535

Pulled out as many green things as I could
Used bits from Studio Calico’s Baker’s Dozen and Yearbook kits, Such Sweet Tierney buttons and made the rolled flowers from some scrap Love Elsie fabric paper

100_2530

100_2532

100_2534

and I will leave you now with some photos of the gifts my pal Linda sent us girls

100_2457com

These 4 received a wristband, lip gloss and a hello Kitty colour in book each
While little old me was grinning to find

100_2464com

Isn’t she the coolest??!!!
Sorry that I took so long to tell you Phin! I did take photos as soon as we opened it… sadly that was 2 weeks ago!!

While I also remember the lovely Suzie has a RAK giveaway on her blog at the moment, open till the 11th, so why not go have a look :)
AND!!!! I will be having a giveaway on here soon. I have some VERY cool things to give away so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Your days sound like my days, especially in the next week or two when we will be back to school shopping.

    Love all that green...Makes me think of green lollies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Day LOOKS LIKE FUN!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo you made for it...those buttons are yummy!!! AND YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Phin!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the presents she sent!! SHE ROCKS!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of the girls and the LO.....PERFECT!!!

    WOW what great goodies for the girls!!!

    I have been MIA...so much going on in life...so I am wishing you a wonderful day today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! Are those color hairspray on the girls hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Serene :) Yep green hair spray! Took a few washes to get Jessica's scalp clean again though!!! We have crazy hair day coming up at school soon so I think there will be more green hair then ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)