HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, October 29, 2010

Let’s Play House Instead

Aussie Scrap Source are sharing some Page Map sketches over on their blog
I thought I would give some a go
I wanted to do week one but haven’t had time till now, week three
Here is my take for the double page sketch

100_3171


Here is the sketch

image


I altered it a little
Making it 2 8.5x11 instead of 12x12
I squished it a little too
Loved that the sketch made doing a double page layout a breeze!
Some close ups

100_3155

Love the doily border stamp from Banana Frog
I used Cosmo Cricket products for the page

100_3157

and a little other stuff
Like some Jenni Bowlin

100_3158

and some Making Memories packaging Smile

100_3160

love me some bakers twine

100_3161

Oh and I like me some typewritten (huh?!) journaling on a tag Smile Smile Smile

100_3154


The day has been a sunny one
We took the girls for a walk after dinner
Around the block
The BIG block
Looking forward to long summer days
Long summer HOLIDAY days Smile

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. great interpretation of this sketch, love this LO !!!!
    have a good week end !!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeee this Sharmaine! I love love the RED...and loving that journaling!: ):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!! Wow....summer days are at an end and I must admit...I am so Happy....The morning is crisp and cool, the leaves are all over the yard and I am loving holding my warm cup of coffee!!! Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)