HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Monkeys Stand For Honesty

Can you guess what we did today?
A hint…
IMG_2612com

and while you are thinking about that…
A layout
Suzie, from Love Scrappin’, sent some yummy goodies from the Pink Paislee Father Christmas range
I had to make a layout and use a technique with paper
This is the page I made

100_3738

I made some paper scrolls and tied it all up with string

100_3742

I’d seen this technique a few times, on other people’s work, and really wanted to try it out
Was super easy and I just love it on this page

100_3745

One of the coolest things about the Pink Paislee range are all the gorgeous prints you can cut out

100_3743

Did I say gorgeous?!

100_3741

So how did you go with guessing what we did today?
Yesterday we took Megan and Jessica for another holiday at Poppy’s house
So today the younger 2 and I went for a drive
We went to Zoo Doo
and got to see lots of animals
like emus and ostriches

IMG_2606com

llamas and camels

 

IMG_2614

deer and wallabies

IMG_2619com

IMG_2624com

snakes and tigers

IMG_2627com

miniature ponies and white lions

IMG_2632com

and as you can see we got to feed some
But there is one photo I haven’t shown you
I’m saving that one for a layout and hope to share that, and the story, soon Smile

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Loving the zoo photos! Can't wait for the story and the lo with the one you aren't sharing yet! :) I love love love love the lo... loving those rolled papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love that LO....love the little rolled up pieces of paper!!!! Happy!!!!

    Looks like a great time was had...what beautiful animals!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it right! LOL. So up-close and personal with the animals! Love the scrolls you did as embellishments. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats the big deal? I feed wild animals everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sharmaine,you have some great shots there..looks like a fun day!
    Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, how very very cool is that cute vintage Christmas paper and I LUUURRRRVVEE the paper scrolls. Delish!

    I love that you post your gorgeous layouts so often, it's what's inspired me to be more creative this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is absolutely outstanding Charmaine... I adore it, I cant stop looking at it ... those rolled papers are gorgeous I have been thinking about trying that technique too ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! great blog. I am new in the blogger world, I include your blog in my blog list, I hope you could the same...tnx! happy velentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the detail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)