HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, April 05, 2013

I'm Just Gonna Run Right Through The Rain

And finally,
The last page I made at retreat.
My seventh.

IMG_5862

By this time I was a little bored with the things I had to use
So I pulled out some things from my Escape 2 Create goodie bag
and challenged myself to use them,
and some of the things I had purchased at the retreat stores.
So the blue you can see peeking out here

IMG_5865

Is part of a paper bag found in the goodie bag.
The blue overlay, in the photo below, is from a Hambly overlay I purchased

IMG_5866

And in this photo

IMG_5863

The blue butterfly is from a Studio Calico rub on pack I bought
While the blue library card and the blue button/white scalloped flower are from the goodie bag.

IMG_5864

and here i used the other part of the library card behind an American Crafts sticker
Purchased from one of the stores.
Loved that I could use bits and pieces straight away.
Seemed better to bring them home on a page than in the goodie bag.
What little goodies can you find around you to use on a page right now??
What recent purchases are calling your name loudly??
Get in and use them all.
Create!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love all the detail and texture. The Amy Tangerine's stitching template is CALLING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Very cool layout. I love the red triangles and all the multi media. Sorry that people were spamming you that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!I see you're inner BA is coming out! I likes! Smooches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)