HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, April 08, 2013

It's Funny How We Feel So Much But We Cannot Say A Word

Feeling blah with a head cold
Been a week and I just feel…
Well Blah!
So I thought I’d share a few of my favourite things

My favourite photo that I’ve instagramed this week:

BigBessie

The Sweet Envy ice cream truck called “Big Bessie
that we found in a lane way on Saturday night
It sells yummy soft serve ice cream with gourmet toppings.
YUM

My favourite things that I’ve pinned this week :



BBQ Green beans, I’m looking forward to trying this recipe!

My favourite facebook status/tweet from this week:
"a soul in not made up of things it is made up of stories" Thank you Dr Who

My favourite photo from this week:

PillowFight

Just a glimpse of a blog post coming soon!

What are your favourite "social media” finds/tidbits from this week? 
If you’d like to follow any of my social media sites
You can find links on the side bar
OVER THERE >>>>>

Just scroll up a little

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I hope you feel better soon! Sending you love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)