HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, May 17, 2013

As Seen In Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Vol 15 No 6

From the February 2013 Publication
My page “Daily Drive”
This page was just fun and a silly twist on the daily routine of driving to school
Nothing mundane about this page
Nor the process used to create it!

Created the background with the chevron stencil from Studio Calico 

Added some other tasty treats

And used a fun photo to share a funny thought

Would be cool though wouldn’t it?!

Although I would have helmet hair by the time I got to school.
And that wouldn’t be fun, would it?!
What fun things do you have planned for your weekend?

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. If we all rode those by now someone would have invented a helmet that didn't induce helmet hair...
    Fun and fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)