HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cocoa Daisy “A Love Of Yoghurt”

If you read yesterday’s post you’d know where this page came from.

IMG_1035

If you didn’t read yesterday’s post then not to worry.
You’ll get the idea!

IMG_1030

Love the exclusive Cocoa Daisy papers that Stephanie Wheeler is designing.
I’ve used the January kit to create this page.
All about Lucy (and yoghurt).

Loved the photo.
Loved the way the page ended up.
Loved that yoghurt!

Photobucket

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)