HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Sunday, July 10, 2016

"Such A Lovely Child" - Escape 2 Create - Wilna Furstenburg's Class#1

Two weekends ago
I was lucky enough to attend Escape 2 Create.
A wonderful scrapbooking retreat held in Port Lincoln, South Australia
For the very first time the retreat hosted an international teacher,
The talented Wilna Furstenburg.
Here is my take on Wilna's first class.
 
I coloured the title chipboard with some watercolour paint.


And added some pieces from my own stash
 

To help tell the story I wanted to share.
 
 


 
 
The end result...

 
A little bit of me, Wilna style.
 
Photobucket
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)