HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, August 27, 2007

More Mr and Mrs Smith

Got my photos developed and amongst the disappointing photos there were these 2.

The cake




Bron and Murray




I also scrapped this layout last night.




Is using the challenge sketch at Scrapdragons. Is my first ever layout from a sketch. I found it hard although it came together very quickly. I should have used a smaller format but thought a 12x12 would be better to fit everything on. I really struggle with using someone else's "idea" for my layout. So much rather have the freedom to develop a layout as I go. I liked that this challenge was easy enough to follow and that it brought the layout together quickly. Happy to have started on some of the wedding photos from Saturday!

I also found this challenge site, Category Stories, that will be starting soon. Well worth checking back to in the future!! Looks like fun. I also found a few other challenge blogs and have added them to my side bar if your up for a challenge :)

Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Love the layout it looks fantastic!!!!
    the photos look great too
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 PM

    HI Sharmaine!! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog and linking to the Category Stories site. I hope you'll join us for the challenges!!
    LOVE your page too, I love white backgrounds - and I think the photos are great!!
    Cheers,
    Lee
    (lalalee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with my sketch.
    Glad you came over to play at Scrapdragon.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)