Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday wish it was Friday

hmmm


Dave's at soccer training tonight, I await his return sometime before 9, all being well :)


Today, in amongst the vacuuming etc, I found time to do a page for my This Is Me journal, the challenge prompt was Our House, you had to say what you didn't like about it but I didn't quite do that ;)




I also scrapped this quick page




I received this in the mail today




some happy mail from the lovely Silvia!!
Thanks for visiting
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Marlies9:22 PM

    Aww cute, love the middle one of Lucy and gramps!
    I am sending you another package tomorrow, hopefully this one has better karma, LOL!

    That's so sweet of Silvia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts. And I think that happy mail would have picked up my day, too. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get some seriously good happy mail every now and then you lucky thing!!
    Loved the house layout. Especially the journalling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)