HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

From The House Of Thomas


the tank engine that is...
For Christmas each of the girls received, from Santa, some Thomas Train track, to add to their stash of Thomas stuff. Today the pulled the whole lot out.

Trains



and track

and built a track that went around the whole house, yes they had that much and then some!
The narrow stretch down the hallway



past the kitchen, over what I call Fridge Mountain




and then right back through the lounge room.


They all had a ball, some more than others RIGHT DAVE??!!!

Today I spent 2 hours at the hairdressers, my goodness 2 hours! I had my hair cut and coloured as well as an eyebrow shape and lash tint. Here are the results







So now I am all ready for the wedding on Saturday ;)
While I was gone Dave took the girls to the Dr's as we think Lucy has whopping cough too. She has had a hacky cough from time to time for the last day or so and we are guessing that it's whopping cough like my sisters kidlets. Lucy is now on antibiotics so hopefully the cough will soon be gone.

While I remember here is a sneak peek at the goodies I created for Scrap-n-Crop with their January kit which goes on sale on the 1st




you can see more in their gallery.


and it is with sadness that I read just now that my online blog buddy Beverley has passed away after a suspected bleed on the brain. Such a shock, will miss her and am thinking of her family and friends.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo for Thomas :-) Looks like all the "kids" had fun hehehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Hours of fun! Unbelievable you have that much track. LOL
    Lovin your LO's too!
    SO sorry to hear of your friend.
    Happy New Year girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:38 AM

    my goodness!!!
    that train is FABULOUS!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great photo shares Sharmaine - I also spent a couple of hours at the hairdressers this afternoon but I am not happy with my results at all - they hacked my hair and now it is way too short and frumpy - I could have cried, my darling daughter informs me that hair grows quickly. Very sad to hear of your friend passing away also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)