HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wot-cha-ma-doogle

Don't ask me why...
Just cos...

Today has been a wet, stormy and cold type of day.
Took the girls to the library, where we got lots of books including 3 or 4 paper craft/Art books, at their request. Then we came home and they fought over them, sigh lol
Dave was home early today, which is always nicer than nice :)
Had an email, waiting for me tonight, from the lovely Annemarie. She had been reading a US store catalogue, Lily Pulitzer, and in it they were promoting their new clothing line, which are in gorgeous colours, and the money goes to their charity "A Colorful Cause", which is raising money for Epidermolysis Bullosa. You can read more here and here and here :) Thanks Annemarie :)
Speaking of online friends... The gorgeous inside and out Sandra has tagged me with this pretty cool award




The rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.


So the blogs that make me smile, thinking off the top of my head












But there are so many more, and I also wanted to say that having comments in my inbox makes my heart smile and makes me dash through my emails just to read them, thank you :)

Scrapped this page today, after printing off our holiday photos. Love this photo.


Inspired by Marle and the page she has here I wanted to use the same technique with tearing the page, eyelets and the tied string. I found Marle's blog through The Inspirational Craft Blog, she was featured yesterday.








And that's me and my lot for today :)

Ciao for now
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Love the LO!!!! Great use of the cardboard!!!! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dearest....thanks for the award....I sooooooooo appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):) And that LO....wow oh WOW to that LO!!!! I am IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE with that photo and YUM to that cardboard! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) AND YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY I am BEYOND happy U got your package today!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are the sweetest!! THANK YOU!! You really made me smile. :)
    Have a great day my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that sweet sweet comment in my blog! I am so glad that you - creatively you got inspired by me.. Gosh! Its an honor!

    I cant take the honor of that fancy little detail, but I´m really glad you liked it!

    Thank you again for making my day!!

    And... Wow! Love your style! and this LO.. Awesome!

    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were able to go to the site and share it with the rest of the gang.

    Hope you have a good night and a super tomorrow.

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks love!
    Your easter break photos look like a piece of heaven...and I love the lo! have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello SHarmaine, thanks for visiting my side recently - please send me your addie btw.
    Gee - I've been away for a long weekend and had LOTS to read here, a lovely treat. Really enjoyed all the creative work you've been upto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that layout!! and what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Thank you for such a lovely email Miss Dollop of Cream! As an FYI, the collection is now also available on the Lilly Pulitzer site itself.

    We can only hope this raises money and awareness.

    Sending a cyberhug,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool LO! Love the string effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww...thank you!!!!

    Love that layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow...oh wow...oh wow...the eyelets with the twine...
    oh
    my
    goodness....

    you are such an arty genius it kills me...

    & thanks so much for the award! oh that makes me so happy...geez i wish i could stop by for a cuppa & the girls could play...oh that would be heaven :)

    happy day sweet girl!!

    xoxo

    gi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)