HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Friday, July 31, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

Just random things
Things that made smile the last few days…

*Walking around the garden, when the sun was shining, and spying happy things that have been altered by the weather

 100_5868100_5870100_5873 

*Talking to my best friends on the phone and on Facebook

*Having lunch with my Dad

*Visiting a  friend to wish her a Happy Birthday

*Receiving this award from Sandra

circleoffriendsaward

To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
so I choose:
1 Denise
2 Gina
3 Serene
4 Brigitte
5 Mel M

*Dave coming home from his night away

*Having lunch with Dave

*Having 4 wonderful kids who were fantastic while Dave was away

100_5884

*Ice creams after school

*Going to Spotlight and finding that they now stock Martha Stewart products, American Crafts Albums and had a sale on some cool stuff :)

*Reorganizing my scrap albums and putting layouts into the new American Craft ring binder albums I bought

*Scrapping so that a memory was captured

100_5863 100_5864

100_5887
the poor lamb has since died :(

100_5890

*Using more of the July QTea kit

100_5889 100_5888

*Nuggling Dave and that’s what I am off to do right now :)

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Heyy beaudiful Sharmaine !!
    thank youuu so much for your Award...actually i had received one similar last week so... you're off the hook hehehe you got me before i got you :)
    and what can i say with your photo...they are sensational..which shows that from your own little garden, if you look well, you can take aweesome pic :) lesson for me huh ??
    have a great w-end and thanks for counting me as good friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw what a cute lamb..reminds me of the one my sis and I raised as kids..love the scrapping..and I got a big surprise at the MS stuff in SL last week.bought one of her yummy punches!
    Thanks so much for the award :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved seeing what made you happy this week...the pics were great!!!! Wow...you Lo's are awesome...but they always are!!!! So glad that you got this wonderful award!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and sending you smiles!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always the simple things that make us smile isn't it? Thanks for the award! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cheerful post.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharmaine Loving your layouts as usual ;) and the poor little lamb how sad. I love how you can find happiness in the little things most of us take for granted, you must be a very positive person. I admire that. Take care Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharmaine! Thanks for the award! It was so nice to come & visit your blog ( I haven't been to anyones much lately...not even my own!! lol ) Love the photos & layouts!
    xx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the happiness that you share :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey sweet lady
    i hope you're having a great weekend.
    i love the layouts.
    don't you just love the American Craft binder album? they are the best. i love mine. i put all sizes in it. my 8x8, 10x10, 81/2x 11, and 12x12 pages are in there together.

    love the garden pictures and your happy list. you put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)