HomeAbout MeResumeI like to read blogsEmail Me

Monday, October 12, 2009

A Bouncy Bouncy Bounce, A Boingy Boingy Boing

This month Q-Tea are sponsoring the Category Stories challenge and the Q-Tea design team have played along
The first challenge prompt is Laugh and here is my take :)

100_7207

A couple of weekends ago Jessica and I were mucking about, in the backyard, with a bouncy ball and my camera
Used a photo to make a page about how there has been so much ‘stuff’ happening this year and how you do need to bounce back sometimes and laugh :)

100_7209

Our weekend was a nice one
Lovely spring weather meant we got outside
Dave and I did some gardening
Took this photo so Grandma could see our apricots that had started to form, yay :)

Megan bought her DS outside so she could enjoy the sun too :)

I tried round 2 of the tomatoes, this time with some cream cheese and honey mustard dressing, nice :)

Sunday, after Church, we had lunch with Mum and Dad and then visited Allison and then Uncle Samuel before finally arriving back in town to buy our dinner from here

For some fish and chips :)

which we ate right there, next to wharf

These came to see if they could eat too, they missed out from us though lol

after we ate we went for a walk

this is my favorite photo from Sunday :)

Megan only had an hour at school today
I think she was tired after a long week, swim carnival and a full weekend
So I went to pick her up at 10 and she spent the day on the couch :)
Hoping she has a restful sleep tonight and is feeling better tomorrow

and will leave you with this piece of news that Elizabeth wrote about at school today

It’s all right…
Except her new cousin was born late yesterday afternoon, Elizabeth didn’t find out till this morning
And
they are living in Darwin at the moment not New Zealand :)
My youngest brother and his wife had the safe arrival of Baby Matilda, making it Granddaughter number 7 for my Mum and Dad :) :) :) Seems we are good at making girls not boys :)

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I just adore you LO and the pic...is perfect!!! Great title and I love how you made it!!! I so enjoyed all the pics....what a wonderful time you had!!! Wishing you a great week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the love of all things Sharmaine....that LO is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the title!!!! And those photos....U always have the BESTEST photos!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the "walking" one on the pavement, and the sun beaming on the girls...and CONGRATS Auntie Sharmaine on beautiful Matilda! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO, the title looks just great. Really enjoy seeing your w/e photos, and congrats and welcome for Matilda and family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lay out is wonderful! always such great eye candy here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting :)
Comments are now moderated,
due to high levels of spamming.
So your comment won't appear straight away.
I do like questions, so if you have any please ask, and I will try to reply here in the comments, via email (if you leave your email address), in a blog post or visit your blog with an answer.
I love new visitors so please don't be shy :) say hi so I can come visit your blog too :)
And Dave, if you read this, I love you ooddles and ooddles :)